As you would already know, using Bacteo Tower Lamp is fairly easy, however, it is necessary that you fully understand that general safety instructions mentioned below. Please go through and read the below general safety instructions carefully. In case it happens that you still have some questions, please be sure to get in touch with our Bacteo support team!
1. GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Always remove animals from the room before using Bacteo Tower. Cover plants from
direct exposure or remove them from the room. Operate the Bacteo Tower strictly
according to the user manual.
2. Do not enter the room during the disinfection process. Avoid any exposure to direct or
reflected UV-C light when disinfection is in progress.
3. Do not operate Bacteo Tower if any part of the unit is damaged or cracked, or if the plug
or cord are damaged.
4. Use the lamp only for the intended indoor household/business use as described in the
user manual. Do not use outdoors.
5. Do not use the Bacteo Tower in wet environment, never touch the lamp with wet hands.
6. Do not expose the device to mechanical load, vibrations, physical damage.
7. Do not attach or put any objects into the metal openings of the lamp or any other parts
of the lamp, including the UV-C lamp itself.
8. Do not leave the Bacteo Tower unattended; do not allow minors to use the lamp without
supervision of adults. Keep the lamp out of children reach.
9. Always place the unit on a smooth, flat, level surface, and away from direct sunlight.
Keep the cord away from heated surfaces and areas where it could be walked on or
tripped over. Avoid using the lamp where it can be easily knocked over. Unplug the unit
when not in use and whenever you clean or move the unit.
10. Do not attempt to disassemble, modify the lamp or tamper with its components
2. UV-C LIGHT WARNING
NEVER look directly at the light while it is illuminated – doing so can damage your eyesight or may even result in loss of vision. UV light is harmful to bare skin and eyes. To prevent exposure to UV light, never enter the room where disinfection is in progress.
NEVER operate the unit if any part of the unit is damaged or cracked.
3. INTEDED USE OF THE DEVICE
Bacteo Tower is a Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamp intended for disinfection of indoor
rooms. It emits UV-C light, which kills bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms on the
illuminated surfaces. It is intended for indoors use only. Bacteo Tower is only compatible with
Philips TUV PL-L 95W/4P HO 1CT/25 lamp, DO NOT use any substitutes or non-original
lamps, as it may cause damage to the unit, as well as cause shock or fire hazard.