There are few additional things to know that will help you get the best out of your Bacteo Tower, as well as ensure safe usage.
Effective UV-C disinfection
Only objects that are directly illuminated by the lamp are disinfected. If there are obstacles between the lamp and the objects you wish to disinfect, disinfection efficiency may be reduced. Place the Bacteo Tower on a flat, level surface for most effective UV-C disinfection.
Disinfection time should be increased:
• If unit is operated in environment prone to germs or viruses.
• Unit is operated in damp areas of your home (e.g. bathroom).
• Room temperature is below 20°C (68°F) or above 20°C (104°F).
Disinfecting irregularly shaped rooms.
If the room has a non-square shape (for example – rectangular) it is better to do multiple shorter disinfection sessions rather than one session:
• Divide the room into square parts, and disinfect each part separately;
• Put the lamp in the middle of the first square and run the disinfection process in relation to approximate size of that square;
• Repeat the process for each part (square).